Even though there are many proofs that say soy is not good for people’s health, there are still a lot of nutritional guidelines that suggest to Americans to consume soy and soy milk.
However, soy is definitely a bad choice because by consuming it, you are damaging your health. In this article, we offer you reasons you may consider before going for a glass of soy milk. But, first, what does soy milk contain?
It has filtered water, soybeans, sea salt, natural flavor, cane sugar, calcium carbonate, vitamin-B12, B2, vitamin-A palmitate, and vitamin-D2.
Why Should You Not Consume Soy Milk?
1. It increases your need for vitamin-D and vitamin-B12.
2. There are a lot of natural toxins in soybeans, and 2 glasses of soy milk per day can have a negative impact on the menstrual cycle.
3. Amazing 99 percent of soy is genetically modified. It has a lot of pesticides.
4. Haemagglutinin can be found in soybeans which causes clots.
5. Because of phytic acid found in soy, the absorption of copper, magnesium, iron, zinc, and calcium is prevented.
6. The nervous system and the kidneys are negatively affected because of the toxic aluminum. Also, it has been associated with Alzheimer’s disease.
7. Since soy proteins need to be exposed to high temperature to make isolate and texture veggie protein, they are harmful to people’s digestion.
8. There is a compound which is similar to vitamin-B12, but the human body cannot process it. So, there may be a B-12 deficiency in our body.
9. Phytoestrogens are plant estrogens, and they interfere with the function of the endocrine system and may cause breast cancer as well as infertility.
10. The toxic isoflavones such as daidzein and genistein may lead to the growth of breast cancer. So, women who have breast cancer should not consume it to avoid the risk.
Soy Milk Has Carrageenan
There are many studies that have shown carrageenan causing ulcerations, colon cancer, gastrointestinal inflammation, and lesions in lab animals.
In addition, new studies by the American Diabetes Association say that there is a connection between carrageenan and glucose intolerance as well as insulin resistance in lab mice.
For any consequences, GoNatureLife won’t be held responsible. With respect