The lymphatic system in your body has more fluids than blood. It is connected to multiple organs and tissues that help your body remove waste, unwanted materials, and toxins.
Its function is to transport the lymph fluid. These fluids are crucial for the body because they are important for defending the system against infections.
Therefore, it is important to keep your lymphatic system healthy for your body to be healthy as well.
16 Symptoms of Lymph Congestion
1. Elevated histamine and irritation as a result from environmental allergens
2. Breast swelling or soreness with each cycle
3. Your fingers are getting bigger and bigger
4. Extra belly fat and weight gain
5. Low immunity
7. Soreness and/or stiffness in the morning
8. Swollen glands
9. Acne or mild rash
10. Mild headaches
11. Bloating / Holding on to water
12. Dry skin
13. Brain fog
14. Itchy skin
15. Occasional diarrhea, mucus in the stool or constipation
16. Feeling tired
The Most Common Causes of Lymph Congestion
There are many causes that can result in a congested lymphatic system, but here are some of the biggest and most common causes of this popular problem.
Imbalance in the Digestive System
Most of the lymph in the body is around the guts. Therefore if the tissue that surrounds the guts, also known as villi, is in a critical condition it may affect the detoxification, lymph flow, immunity, and assimilation.
Too Small Clothes
It is important to pick clothes that are best suited for your body. This means they are not supposed to be too tight because they can cluster the lymph, especially around the upper chestal area and armpits. Such an example is the bra. If a bra is too small, it can clog the lymph and prevent normal drainage.
Besides, if you wear this kind of clothing on a daily basis, it can cause many problems like swollen lymph nodes, fibrocystic breast tissue or even in severe cases breast cancer.
We all know that stress is the cause of more than 80% of health problems. What you may not know though, is that stress can also affect the lymph.
Iodine is helpful for mitigating the effects of the harmful environment. Moreover, it is very powerful because it can support the entire lymphatic system at a cellular level.
Drain Your Lymph At Home in Just 3 Days
If you have at least 3 of these symptoms, it would be beneficial for your lymphatic system to get a detox. But, if you have more than three of these symptoms, then you really need a detox. Lucky for you this ideal detox only takes three days.
More importantly, make sure you stay at home for those three days, because this detox is very powerful. It will exhaust your body, and you will need to rest most of the time. If you decide to go through with this method make sure you do some exercises.
Regular exercises are important for moving your valves and draining the fluids in the lymph. All you have to do is follow these steps.
1. Drink a Lot of Fluids
Your lymph has more water than blood. They are 95% water, which makes drinking water a crucial element for their health. Besides, the most common form of lymph congestion is a result of dehydration. Your lymphatic system needs water to function normally.
Therefore, you need to stay hydrated by drinking fresh juices, herbal teas, water or broths. However, if you want to cleanse your lymphatic system completely, you need to combine water and lemon to give the necessary minerals to your body.
Moreover, you should add green veggie juices to your diet. They can also improve the function of the lymphatic system and ease the process of detoxification. After 3 days you can see the results.
Herbs are great for the overall health, but they are also important for your lymph. Here are some teas you can drink to detoxify your system.
- Red clover can increase circulation, reduce inflammation and detoxify the body.
- Cleavers herbal tea can reduce swelling in the nodes and get rid of cysts. Therefore, it can be useful for removing kidney stones through urination.
- Red root is a herb that can reduce the swelling in the lymph nodes, cysts and treat congestion. Plus, it is an important herb that can give important nutrition to the tissues.
- Manjistha herb can help the lymph restart their functions by detoxifying the tissues and helping with the lymph flow.
- Echinacea herb is great for cleansing. Moreover, it can invade microorganisms such as tumor cells and increase the production of T-lymphocyte in the system.
3. Regular Exercise
Exercise is important for both body and soul. Plus, it can be quite beneficial for reactivating the entire lymphatic system and detoxifying it.
4. Near Infrared Sauna
This type of sauna therapy can penetrate deep into the skin and help the nervous system. In addition, it can remove toxins while it improves the lymphatic flow at the same time.
Try walking every day for 45 to 60 minutes. It is important for the body to move and function.
6. Put the Legs Against the Wall
If you put the legs up against the wall, it can stimulate the lymph to function properly and remove toxins. Plus, it may help you sleep better.
7. Lymphatic Massage
If you want to massage your lymph watch this video and try it out at home!
8. Don’t Sit for Too Long
It is important to not sit in the same place for too long. So, if you try moving you will inspire a natural flow of lymphatic fluid throughout your body.
9. Hydrotherapy Shower
By using cold and hot water at the same time, you can inspire your lymph to function properly.
10. Brush The Skin With a Bristle Brush
If you use a natural brush you can improve the lymphatic flow and allow your lymph to remove the toxins inside.
11. Take Deep Breaths
Stretch your arms and breathe through your nose. While you are doing that, make sure you move your hands in circular motion. Hold your breath for a short time, and exhale through the mouth while you are slowly putting down your arms.
Do this for a few times. After you start feeling dizzy, you should stop. If you practice more often, you can do this exercise for a longer time.
How to Use a Bristle Brush
- Get a natural bristle brush that has a very long handle.
- While you are taking a bath, brush your feet, back, and any other areas you want.
- Be gentle while you brush your soft areas.
- When you are done take a shower and wash your entire body.
- Dry your body completely.
This is useful for stimulating the blood circulation and removing dead skin cells.
For any consequences, GoNatureLife won’t be held responsible. With respect